EPOXY – for aggressive environments
To use our heat exchangers in more aggressive environments such as swimming pools, marine environment, kitchens, chemical plants, we have developed heat exchangers with epoxy coated lamellas. A coating with the trade name Waterfin 100 was chosen.
Properities of the coating
- Corrosion resistence ASTM B117
- (NaCl 5%/35°C) – up to 300 hours
- Hydrophilic surface good for adiabatic cooling
- Heat resistance
- 200°C/5 min. 190°C/30 min.
- Solvent resistence
- TRICHLOROETHYLENE (85°C/5 min.), PERCHLOROETHYLENE (120°C/30 min.)
- Aluminium casing